March 10, 2022
Thank you for making the 2022 ServiceNow Federal Forum a success!
View press coverage, photos, and sessions from the event.
What is the future of government work?
It’s hybrid workspaces and human-centric user design. It’s the synergy of people, systems, and data for rapid adaption. It’s working smarter to create more, more quickly. It’s meaningful digital acceleration to enhance government customers’ key life experiences.
At the ServiceNow Federal Forum, explore how agile, efficient, and effective workflows are shaping the future of work. We’re helping Federal innovators tap into the innovation ecosystem and transform at mission speed – no matter where you work.
This year’s insightful keynotes and breakout sessions will discuss how to:
- Modernize legacy systems and redesign processes to support digital government and deliver results to strengthen and empower the Federal workforce
- Empower interoperability across agencies, reduce costs, and eliminate silos
- Utilize automation tools to secure the workplace and refocus people on high-value work
- Deliver digital services with low-code/no-code platforms to meet citizen expectations
- Reimagine mission resiliency with modern and equitable service
- And more…
As of March 1: As we return to in-person events, MeriTalk and ServiceNow are committed to providing our guests a safe and healthy atmosphere. We are following local DC guidance and safety precautions and ask that anyone exhibiting signs/symptoms of any virus or illness on March 10 please stay home and forego the event. Proof of vaccination is not required, and we strongly encourage all attendees to wear a mask during the event. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring the safety and comfort level of all other attendees.