The ServiceNow Federal Forum took place on Wednesday, February 26 at the Renaissance in Washington, D.C. The program featured government IT leaders sharing ideas and best practices to map the path forward to modernize Federal IT and deliver improved citizen service at lower cost. View highlights from the program below.
- Plenary Sessions
- Track 1 – Modernizing Program Management with Digital Workflows to Cultivate STEM Talent
- Track 3 – Streamlining Systems with One Platform
- Track 4 – Transforming Facilities Management
- Track 5 – Modernizing Systems to Prioritize CX
- Track 6 – Digital Transformation Journey at DoDEA
- Track 7 – Tomorrow’s Cloud Management Holistic Visibility Across the Enterprise
- Track 8 – 21st Century Digital Transformation for the DoD
- IT Investments Changing Human Capital Operation at ODNI
- HHS Leaders Share IT Transformation Successes
- CIA’s Utilization of Robotics Process Automation
- CISA: Keep Customer Focus in AI Adoption
Knowledge 2020 – May 3-7
Join us for Knowledge 2020: Take work to the next level in Orlando, FL.